Equipment InformationRest easy knowing Clinical Sleep Solutions has your CPAP supplies
Rest easy knowing Clinical Sleep Solutions has your CPAP supplies
There is a wide array of CPAP supplies that keep your CPAP machine operating at optimal performance. It is wise to properly clean and maintain your CPAP equipment but continued use will require that some CPAP supplies be replaced. By replacing your CPAP supplies on a regular basis, you are guaranteeing the success of your CPAP therapy and also maintaining your own health and happiness.
Some of the CPAP supplies and CPAP accessories you may need to replace include:
- CPAP masks Over time, the silicone in CPAP masks begins to break down, weakening the seal. An air leak as a result of an old CPAP mask reduces the effectiveness of your CPAP machine. CPAP masks should be replaced every six months to a year. View all CPAP masks.
- CPAP humidifiers They moisturize the air blown from your flow generator to your CPAP mask but over time they may accumulate mold if not properly cleaned. If they can’t be cleaned, it’s highly suggested they be replaced. View all CPAP humidifiers.
- CPAP tubing and hoses CPAP tubing carries the air from your air flow generator to your CPAP mask or CPAP nasal pillow. In time, the tubing and hoses may crack or stretch or accumulate various particle matters including exfoliated skin and mold. It is best to replace your hoses on a regular basis. View all CPAP tubing and hoses.
- CPAP filters All CPAP machines use at least one filter – either disposable or washable. Disposable filters should be replaced every 30 – 60 days, and washable filters should be replaced every six months. View all CPAP filters.
- Power cables and adaptors View all power cables and adaptors.
- CPAP headgear Through normal use they become stretched or torn. Replace as necessary. View all CPAP headgear.
- CPAP chin straps Through normal use they become stretched or torn. Replace as necessary. View all CPAP chin straps.
- Batteries for all types of CPAP machines and equipment that require batteries. View all batteries.
- Cleaning supplies for proper care and prolonging the life of your CPAP machine, mask and equipment. View all CPAP cleaning supplies.
- Couplers and Connectors View all CPAP couplers and connectors.
Replacing parts and accessories is the most cost-effective way of guaranteeing that your therapy remains effective. Take comfort in knowing that Clinical Sleep Solutions has all the CPAP supplies and CPAP accessories you require, as well as, the top brands you are looking for such as Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, DeVilbiss, and more. We have everything from CPAP chin straps, CPAP headgear, CPAP filters, CPAP mask parts, and more. We carry a large selection of all makes and models of CPAP supplies from top manufacturers. Some brands are not listed on our site — so if you don’t see what you’re looking for in our online catalogue, please contact us at 1-800-732-7985 to speak with a Clinical Sleep Solutions representative. Learn more about CPAP supplies and replacement parts. Contact us today, or visit us at at one of our clinic locations near you so we can provide you with the CPAP supplies you require. To view our CPAP supply selection or buy CPAP supplies online now, click here: View all CPAP Supplies