BiPAP? AVAPS? is Respironics’ newest noninvasive ventilator for use in the home, and features AVAPS? (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) technology?an algorithm that provides an average tidal volume by automatically adapting pressure support to meet the patient’s needs. The BiPAP? AVAPS? is a compact and lightweight noninvasive ventilator that is simple to operate, offering a straightforward user interface and an integrated heated humidifier that allows for easier set-up and management.
BiPAP? AVAPS? features include: AVAPS that automatically adapts to a patient’s changing needs Digital AutoTrak? Sensitivity Respironics’ proven BiPAP? bi-level technology Respironics Encore? SmartCard? for use with Encore?Pro Data Management Software Integrated alarms
With Average Volume Assured Pressure Support (AVAPS?), inspiratory pressure automatically changes to ensure the set tidal volume.
- Adapts to changing patient needs
- Improves patient’s ventilation efficacy and comfort
- Increases safety by delivering an average tidal volume
- Makes the titration process easier
- Dimensions:?9.75″(L) x 6.625″(W) x 4.4″(H)
- Weight:?4 lbs (without humidifier)
- Modes of Operation:?Bi-Level, Auto-BiLevel
- Pressure Increments:?IPAP 4 to 30 cmH2O; EPAP 4-25 cmH2O
- Pressure Relief:?Flex/ AVAPS
- Ramp time:?0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Altitude compensation:?Automatic
- Electrical requirements:?100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Humidification:?Integrates with REMstar heated humidifier and REMstar pass-over humidifier