Enhancing patient comfort and flexibility
Our System One sleep therapy systems are designed with the needs of care practitioners and patients in mind. These quality systems reflect our commitment to providing exceptional therapy, enhanced patient comfort, and essential compliance tools so important in today’s challenging environment. Most System One devices are compatible with our SleepMapper mobile and web-based solution that lets OSA patients enhance their sleep therapy experience.
Includes travel bag, ultra-lite tubing, and 3 years warranty.
Philips Respironics System One uses advanced intelligence to deliver optimum care while making patient management easier.? Respironics has consistently offered smarter tools that help sleep professionals provide better care and achieve better results. Now, based on customer input, we’re delivering an even higher level of sophistication in a series of intelligent therapy devices that think and act the way you’ve told us they should.? Our new system is designed to deliver more than therapy; it’s been created to intelligently deliver precisely what you need to manage your patients ? and your practice ? in today’s homecare environment. The PR System One puts all-new levels of control, compliance and efficiency right at your fingertips.
Bi-Flex pressure relief technology offers pressure relief at inhalation and exhalation to make BiPAP therapy more like natural breathing. By tracking each breath, Bi-Flex pressure relief technology delivers pressure relief at three critical points in the breathing cycle.
Modes of Operation
Bi-level:??Provides one level of output pressure during EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure) and a second?higher level during IPAP (Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressure). If your health care professional prescribed ramp for you, you can press the Ramp button to reduce the pressure and then gradually increase the pressure to the therapeutic pressure setting so that you can fall asleep more comfortably.
Bi-level with Bi-Flex:??Bi-level therapy with pressure relief upon exhalation to improve patient comfort based on patient needs.
- Dimensions:? 7″ L x 5.5″ W x 4″ H (18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H)
- Weight:? 3 lbs; 1.36 kg (without humidifier)
- Modes of Operation:??Bi-Level
- Pressure Increments:??4 to 25 cm H2O?
- Flex pressure relief: ?Bi-Flex
- Ramp time:? 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Starting ramp pressure:? 4 to EPAP; patient-adjustable
- Device set-up:? LCD/control wheel/push button
- Data storage capacity:? SD Card >1 year
- Altitude compensation:? Automatic
- Electrical requirements:? 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Humidification:? Integrates with REMstar System One heated humidifier and?REMstar pass-over humidifier