The S9 VPAP? Auto is an auto-adjusting bilevel model that delivers comfortable therapy to treat OSA patients who may need higher pressure support. Based on the enhanced AutoSet?, the VAuto algorithm adjusts to the baseline pressure so breathing feels natural and comfortable.
The S9 VPAP? Auto also offers a fixed bilevel therapy mode for those who are suited to the set EPAP level. It is quick and easy to set up, resulting in fewer patient callbacks and reduced setup time. And with its advanced clinical features and patient management options, you?re able to ensure treatment efficacy for a wide range of patients.
- Features enhanced Vsync technology, which compensates for possible leaks to provide excellent patient?ventilator synchrony, as well as TiControl? (Ti Max/Min) to accommodate individual respiratory conditions.
- Easy-Breathe motor reduces sound to a whisper, so the patient and bed partner’s sleeping environment remains quiet and restful.
- The optional H5i? heated humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to real-time environment, reducing rainout and side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
- Easy-Breathe technology follows the patient?s natural inhalation and exhalation patterns, resulting in a truly comfortable breathing experience.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and a bright color LCD guide patients through the setup process, making it simple for them to navigate menus and customize settings.
Maximum comfort with Climate Control
The H5i? heated humidifier offers advanced humidification with Climate Control, which automatically maintains temperature and humidity levels as conditions change throughout the night (and from season to season). Our patented ClimateLine? tubing delivers a constant, comfortable temperature at the mask and also helps substantially reduce rainout.
Ultra quiet therapy with Easy-Breathe motor technology
The Enhanced Easy-Breathe motor significantly reduces radiated and conducted noise transferred through the mask to the patient, making it easier to integrate into the patient?s (and bed partner?s) lifestyle.
Data management options
Monitoring patient progress is convenient and easy with a range of data management options, including 30 sessions of detailed data, seven sessions of high resolution data, and 365 sessions of compliance and summary data. Compliance and summary data are easily transferred from the S9? wireless module for daily remote monitoring and from the SD card on the VPAP Auto. S9 wireless capabilities allow you to view patient usage during the critical first weeks of therapy, ensuring that any compliance issues are detected and addressed early.
Proven technology, effective treatment
Although default settings meet most patient needs, S9 VPAP devices offer advanced technologies with maximum clinical control to help you meet the unique needs of even your most difficult bilevel patients.
The VPAP Auto?s VAuto mode combines with Easy-Breathe pressure delivery to synchronize with the patient?s normal respiration, making breathing feel more natural and comfortable.
Additionally, the device features enhanced Vsync technology, which compensates for leak to provide excellent patient?ventilator synchrony, as well as TiControl? (Ti Max/Min) to accommodate individual respiratory conditions.