Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite Battery and Backup Power Supply for 24V PAP Devices.
Introducing the New Pilot-24 Lite – revolutionary small Backup Power Supply/ Portable Travel Battery for ResMed and other 24V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices. The Pilot-24 Lite is compatible with:
• ResMed AirSense 10
• ResMed AirMini
• ResMed S9*
• 3B Medical Luna*
• Apex Medical iCH*
• Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP* (*Cable Kits sold separately)
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your PAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
Using Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while traveling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Pilot-24 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. The built-in USB port allows the Pilot-24 Lite to power countless handheld electronic devices including mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite Features
• Can be used as a permanent backup power supply or a portable travel battery for common 24V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices on the following platforms:
– ResMed AirSense 10
– ResMed AirMini* (*In order to run Pilot 24 Lite in backup configuration with AirMini, please use Medistrom AC Power Adapter (SKU #P24ACCACA), or ResMed original AC power adapter for AirSense 10)
– 3B Medical Luna**
– Apex Medical iCH**
– Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP** (**Cable Kits sold separately)
• Can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras
• Features a built-in LED Flashlight
• FAA Compliant
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7″ x 3.5″ x 0.8″), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)